Blog Archive
►
2021
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2020
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2019
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2017
(21)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
2014
(4)
▼
September
(1)
June
►
August
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(9)
►
2010
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(53)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(7)
Blogroll
Corporette
Democracy in America
ECHIDNE of the snakes
EconLog
Frying The Cat
I'm into survival.
Jessie in Senegal!
Kevin Drum
Language Log
LobsterTalk.
Megan McArdle
Motherlode
Nerve
NeuroLogica Blog
Overcoming Bias
Pileus
Schneier on Security
Secular Right
Sociological Images
The Volokh Conspiracy
TheWashCycle
What Would Phoebe Do
Labels
psychology
politics
sociology
linguistics
feminism
food
books
medicine
law
booze
complaints
homosexuality
offensiveness
quotes
America
class
life management
religion
sex
addiction
children
marriage
poetry
Communism
Mencken
adventure
crime
disease
economics
epistemology
film
housewifery
introversion
money
restaurants
wine
Achebe
Amis
Bayard
Bayle
Burke
Conan Doyle
Conrad
DC
Diamond
Freud
HLM
Japan
Locke
Montaigne
Proust
Sontag
The Simpsons
abortion
adultery
autism
bars
cannibalism
cocktails
conversation
drinking
endorsements
ethics
free speech
history
hitchens
opera
stupid sports
suicide
time management
travel
Popular Posts
(no title)
I'm trying to memorize all 27 amendments (at least the gist of them). Still really vague on the difference between the 12th, 20th and 25...
(no title)
I think sometimes in political discussions, there's a tendency to think that everyone who disagrees with you is evil or ignorant. Beneat...
(no title)
June
Pseudomutuality in relationships
How will we ever achieve an equal society if we can’t even live in equality with those whom we love? --Maria Sveland Heterosexual...
6 things to hate about Feminism
--at least mainstream feminism, specifically the kind in this article: http://community.feministing.com/2009/09/on-beauty-and-its-consequenc...
Loudness and class
This morning, as I left my apartment, I paused at the sound of raised voices downstairs. Three of my neighbors were yelling at each other. I...
Life tracking
During two recent weeks, I recorded what I did with my time. I find this fascinating and hope you will too. I took notes every hour...
An upside to sleep deprivation?
I've spent the past week complaining about the effect sleep deprivation has on my mood, concentration ability, IQ, energy, and memory--b...
On socialism
The same people who were "liberals" 30 years ago, and "progressives" 10 years ago, have now started rebranding themsel...
Against masculinity
The list of things women are not allowed to do has gotten much shorter over the years. Although lots of good things are still coded masc...
About Me
Kayla
View my complete profile
Followers
September 25, 2014
June
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment